Elite Plan£150 p/m
- Initial consultation
- So we can assess your needs to get you the best results
- Welcome pack
- So that you know exactly what you are doing
- Tailored training plan
- Created to your specific needs and goals
- Tailored nutrition plan
- Based around your lifestyle + preferences
- Nutrition guidelines
- So you know how to eat and when
- Example meal plan
- Allowing you to see how your diet should look
- Monthly Coaching Calls
- Real results come from true support
- Daily support
- Always on hand to help
- Weekly check ins
- To monitor your progress and make changes where needed
- Monthly Recipe books
- To provide you with plenty of meal ideas
- Mobile Phone App
- Your plan, in your pocket, wherever you go
- Private FB support group
- To motivate + guide you
- Weekly Recipe Videos
- Teaching you how to cook tasty meals
- Regular group challenges
- To keep you on track
- Nutrition and training content
- So you can continue to get results long after you finish working with us
- Live Q+A sessions
- More help, more guidance
- Weekly email support
- Tips and training info to educate you
- Extensive exercise video library
- So you know how to execute the exercises safely and effectively
- Habit trackers
- Helping to build lasting, lifestyle changes
- Guide to popular restaurants
- So that you can eat out and still get results!
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
What do our clients think?
Quite some time ago I started training with Steve as I’d picked up an issue with my knees which wasn’t improving despite my best efforts. At first I was going to go at it alone, having qualified as a level 3 PT back in June I felt I knew my stuff to do this…however…Steve convinced me although this wasn’t the wrong thing to do, having a coach can be the difference to a number of things and I recognised it as a way to learn not just from a PT but a damn good one at that. The way I see it is anyone can earn themselves a certificate but those who keep on learning at the ones who will improve themselves as much as they will improve you.
I have worked with other trainers before, and have often felt guilty for my behaviours if I didn’t lose weight as it didn’t feel they understood the difficult relationship some people have with food. I feel much more comfortable talking about my training and food issues as you don’t judge and understand the difficulties people face. You don’t just give expectations, you ask how you can help me achieve them. Even though I’ve only lost a few pounds, it feels like a bigger achievement than previous efforts when I’ve lost more because my mental state towards food in particular hasn’t been negatively affected.
For the first time ever, my waist is less than 38″ my weight is 15st 11lbs and all of my clothes are hanging off me.
I’m in smaller sized clothes than when i was 11 years old and weight less than what i did when i was 15.
Phil WoodheadFashion designer
I was going nowhere before I starting being coached by Nina, I was training, but without a purpose, Nina has given me focus, accountability and determination. My results are far beyond what I expected from a 62 year old guy. I couldn’t ask for anymore
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the money back guarantee work?
If we agree on a plan that is achievable and within reason and you don’t get the results you want. You would be entitiled to your money back. That is how confident are that our processes get results.
How can I pay?
We accept all major cards as well as PayPal.
Split payments may be available on some packages upon request.
When will i recieve my program?
After the initial consultation, the normal turn around time is 2-3 days although we do endeavour to get it to you as soon as possible.
Is there a minimum contract term?
With our online packages we reccomend a minimum of 3 months. That gives us enough time to make sure you get the results you want.
In some instances we may reccomend longer, depending on your goals.
Are all of the plans tailored to me?
Yes! With online coaching we deliver a completely bespoke service based around your goals, needs and preferences, We do not believe in a one size fits all approach.